Saturday, February 3, 2007

Steps to Change

I want her to be happy, and therefore I will let her get her rest so she may be herself. If she comes back I promise not to be the person I was but the person I now want to be now. She is trying so hard to be the loving wife full of hope. I know now what I must do this for myself. She will get her rest. But in the end she will be happy eventually. I have not lost confidence in myself!

It seems for the past few years everything has been on a level 10 catastrophe and that I have sucked in the people who are the closest to me and that made me feel loved when they cared. No more, NEVER! I vow to have fun and live my life strong and I feel if I can do this it will also help Amy. She deserves so much more.

Steps to change:
· Embrace God
· Become more responsible take charge of my life
· Tell the ones I love that I appreciate their time
· Develop stronger relationships
· Live for today

God grant me the strength to be strong so I may fully love those around me.
I love you Amy.

3 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Sounds Good:

(btw, feel free to email me too...

you said:
I vow to have fun and live my life strong
and I feel
if I can do this it will also help Amy.
She deserves so much more.

· Embrace God
?? as opposed to embracing the devil?

· Become more responsible take
charge of my life
?? Always important.
· Tell the ones I love that I appreciate their time
??--> VERY VERY important

· Develop stronger relationships
--> how? better video gaming?

· Live for today
--> easier said then done.
Way too easy to live now, do "chores" or other things later.
much better is do the IMPORTANT stuff now!

I'd add one:

Make sure you tell your wife you love her at least 5 times per day.
(no, not in a row!)

Perhaps at breakfast, dinner, before bed..

Also
Work HARD at developing SOMETHING that both YOU and her can do together, be it painting, re-modeling your house, or even just (like I did 25 years ago) candle-making...

But you need to BOTH do it together, and even better if NEITHER of you have experience with it, and both learn together

Robert said...

Thanks for the support. Yes these steps are a work in progress. I couldn't find your email. Mine is 12obb@cox.net. The o is a letter.

MitchB said...

markbnj @ excite . com